Living Life To The Fullest-20 Tips – what does it mean?
Once we learn that life is dependent upon our human actions and that all people have the same basic human needs which include other people’s actions, we understand our life better: Basic Psychiatric Nursing. Basic human needs fall into three categories-physical, emotional, and social.
Human actions include discipline, forethought, mindfulness, patience, kindness, compassion, acceptance, acceptance of others, and how to make the world a better place.
Human Actions re The Free Dictionary.com
Human actions – The Balancing Of Our Actions
- Something that people do or cause to happen.
- Human activity, act, deed. event –
- Something that happens at a given place and time. action –
- Something is done (usually as opposed to something said); “there were stories of murders and other unnatural actions“
Discipline re Dictionary.com
- Training to act in accordance with rules; drill: military discipline.
- Activity, exercise, or a regimen that develops or improves a skill; training: A daily stint at the typewriter is excellent discipline for a writer.
- A punishment inflicted by way of correction and training.
- The rigor or training effect of experience, adversity, etc.:the harsh discipline of poverty.
- Behavior in accord with rules of conduct; behavior and order maintained by training and control: good discipline in an army.
A set or system of rules and regulations.
Forethought re Dictionary.com
Thoughtful provision beforehand; provident care; prudence.
Thinking of something beforehand; previous consideration; anticipation.
Mindfulness re: Merriam-Webster Dictionary
“[Mindfulness is] the practice of maintaining a nonjudgmental state of heightened or complete awareness of one’s thoughts, emotions, or experiences on a moment-to-moment basis.”
RE: American Psychology Association
The term “mindfulness” has been used to refer to a psychological state of awareness, the practices that promote this awareness, a mode of processing information, and a character trait. To be consistent with most of the research reviewed in this article, we define mindfulness as a moment-to-moment awareness of one’s experience without judgment. In this sense, mindfulness is a state and not a trait. While it might be promoted by certain practices or activities, such as meditation, it is not equivalent to or synonymous with them.
What Does It Mean Living Life To The Fullest?
All of the human actions listed above can and do affect how we live our life. Different people have their own perceptions of the meaning. This is how we explain-living life to the fullest-20 tips.
Living life to the fullest means conforming to the human actions that affect living our life to the fullest. Being mindful of our actions…always seeing the possible, always being kind and thoughtful about how we live our life. Instead of living life without thought or purpose.
The acceptance that life is not always without a mistake or two. There is always another day to recover and correct, get back on track, and live with balance.
While one person may say that it is impossible to live every day to the fullest…some disagree. Why, because many people have the experience of living it both ways. The decisions that are often made determine how life is lived successfully and with fullness.
One must make sure their decisions are based upon “living life real, and living life with the mindset that they determine their own life’s quality.
Miss a few steps and you can get back on track, continually miss and make decisions that are counter to your personal beliefs and principles…and you can live with regrets, and unhappiness.
How To Beat The Unbelieve and Believe in Living Life To The Fullest-20 Tips – knowing that our actions are the determinant
- Start by being grateful every day when you arise. There is so much to be grateful for regardless of what is going on in your life. If you were able to put your feet on the floor, your floor, be thankful. Remember the war in Ukraine? Think about the Afghanistan withdrawal. Think about the little abandoned babies within the world, your children (if applicable), are safe. You have a job, you have food, and you have the opportunity to make choices within your life.
- Live consciously– don’t try to fake it. Be mindful and aware that it is up to you to have the mindset of success. In life, family, career, health, finances, and life things.
- Be yourself-abide by the rules, and principles, and have the courage to admit your mistakes but also to acknowledge that you have the ability to recover and re-do, and all things are possible.
- Know what is most important to you… God, children, health, family, extended family, friends, whatever your priority is.
- Set your life goals, if it is to be the best mom, wife, friend, or employee, and rise to the top of your profession…by all means, do it.
- Learn from your mistakes, don’t dwell on what happened, dwell on how to fix it.
- Accept and learn from criticism if you receive something from a critic, remember that you can learn from anyone. It may be to not be too critical of others.
- Build empathy and the ability to share what you know and have learned.
- Self-observe your passion for life, and what makes you feel the happiest in doing.
- Don’t try to please everyone else and get lost in the process.
- Be compassionate-not selfish, if you can help someone in need, you are helping yourself.
- Learn how to forgive what has upset you in the past as unforgiveness will deter your happiness and hurt you further.
- Look in the mirror every day, and give yourself a thumbs up.
- Do not listen to negative thoughts, or speeches from others, or anyone. Walk away.
- Don’t try to be a perfectionist-instead be a preventionist.
- Be Confident– you and only you have your talents. Learn what they are and emphasize them by making them become better each day.
- Make someone feel good..a smile, a compliment, a helping hand, a coffee, or just listen.
- Think before you speak…it will help your responses to be better suited for a person who is mindful of their actions.
- Laugh, laugh with others, laugh at others, LAUGH AT YOURSELF.
- Pray, meditate, take a walk in the park, down the street, observe, reflect, and remember that you are blessed.