Life Challenges You Must Conquer often come to us more than we would like…
So, Life Chats starts today with a question. What is the biggest challenge in your life, today, right now, at this moment? Is it something you can talk about openly? Are you dealing with your challenge successfully? Life challenges you must conquer is about how to ask yourself questions to analyze what might be holding you back in life.
Are you putting off even starting to work on this challenge which could possibly be stalling your progress in life? Most humans have Life Challenges You Must Conquer.
The Common Beliefs of Challenges
It is believed that if we had no challenges in our lives, we would not become stronger, and learn how to face those things that take courage to overcome. We grow, learn, become stronger, and live more balanced when we take on our challenges as part of life.
Here is a list of some challenges that people most often fail to face, because they do not take the time for themselves. If not faced head-on, they can become stalled, so they are complacent and without motivation to move forward:
- Are you happy with your life, just as it is? If not, why not?
- Do you enjoy your job? If not, why not?
- Are you connected with and to the right people in your life?
- Is your life in a place of doubt, concern, or confusion? Why?
- Are you content where you are in life, your accomplishments, and your goals?
- Do you feel you have succeeded? Why or why not?
- Are you feeling that life is complete? Why or why not?
- Are your emotions intact, or do you need to address them?
- What exactly is giving you the most challenge within your life today, what can you do to change that, and do you know how?
- Do you listen to your soul to help you sort out the challenges that you have?
Are you happy? Many times in life, we do not take the time to think about our own happiness. Are you truly not happy? What are your expectations for being happy?
As you have heard many times (more than likely), happiness is a state of mind, and we can determine our own level of happiness. Happiness is a choice, we, ourselves must determine.
If you have something within your life that is making you less happy, take that challenge on. Search deeper with your specific questions as to why you are not as happy as you think you should be.
Understanding your feelings toward happiness is a key perspective. Is there something you can do about the unhappiness you feel? If it is, then it is up to you to change the situation, or change how you feel about the situation.
Are You In Self-Doubt?
Somewhere in the list, number 4, addresses ‘ self-doubt.’ Self-doubt can cripple your dreams and goals. If you do not believe in your power, your inspiration, and your talent, no one else will.
Speak positives, think positives, and be compelled to carry out those positives. Act just like you would if your house caught on fire. You would not think twice about it, you would take control of the situation, and go to safety.
Something I read long ago in a book by two doctors; changing how you talk to yourself each and every day will make a difference. Do not condemn yourself. Look at the great things you have accomplished, instead of the mistakes or failures.
If another person came up to you and started talking about your mistakes; what would you do or say? It would probably be; “get over it, and move forward as I have.”
Do You Master Your Emotions or Do You Let Your Emotions Master You?
Good question, right? I have to watch my emotions just like everyone else. Let me take that back…not everyone. There are some people who are massively conquerors of their emotions. They seem to have Emotional Intelligence (EI)all work out. I have to work on mine.
Emotions can be disruptive to life in all aspects of living. There are these feelings of insecurity, depression, stress, inferiority, guilt, fear, bitterness, and many more.
Hopefully, not many of us have all of these emotional disruptions within our life. If we did we would be spending our entire day putting together a plan on how to conquer.
However, whatever emotion(s) are the worst we must take the time to see if our worries about a certain area are really worth the stress of it.
Feeling of insecurities can be heavy, break your success, and make you resentful of those who seem to thrive. This is never acceptable and will only make you go backward.
Stress is one hard challenge for anyone who has a high-performance job. These jobs usually have deadlines, decisions are audited, and people’s salaries are dependent on some of these.
The latter I know well. Having been a mortgage loan underwriter for Conventional Loans and FHA/VA loans was stressful, to say the least. Deadlines every day, end of the month was later hours, and fast decision making.
Making the right decisions as the approval or denial of the file was key to keeping your job. You had to meet investor guidelines first, and then the Loan Officer’s salary was based on approvals. No further explanation is needed.
Let’s Face The Facts
There is probably not one person alive who has managed life without several challenges to deal with. Yes, very often more than one at a time.
We all have them, the key I believe is learning to master one at a time, or at least, learning how to deal with it with more proficiency. It is often hard to enjoy the ups when the downs hit us like lightning. However…
- Getting the right mindset that you will endure life whatever life brings; is a great starting point. When you believe highly in your own fortitude, you will rise above whatever seems impossible. Realizing also, that you are not alone, someone somewhere is probably experiencing something far worse.
- Another step in trying to resolve what appears to be the never-ending challenge within your life. Evaluating all aspects is of key importance to make sure it matters as much as you think it does. i.e. worry- what good does it do to worry about something you have no control over?
- Are you blaming all life-things on yourself? Try to put it into perspective and do not play the blame game, just accept that life happens? Everything is not your fault. It is just part of life.
- Tell yourself that you have resilience, and practice makes perfect.
- Try stopping all negative thoughts (we all have them occasionally), and keep in touch with the people who love and care for you.
Additional Reading here – Challenges In Life