Life Is A Journey, So Are You Living Your Best Life?
Are You Really Living Your Best Life In The journey of your Life? Let’s ask a few questions to see…What is your true story:
- Did you feel good this morning when you woke up?
- Were you ready to start the day with a positive attitude?
- Did you feel bogged down with too many life things?
- Do you absolutely love your life the way it is?
- What do you think you need to change to have a more fulfilled life?
Think about each of these questions, and try for the “honest” options instead of just making do with what you are currently doing. It is okay to accept the fact that you are not doing something right. It happens to all of us. We live in a bubble sometimes. We think we have to please others above ourselves. However, being truly honest while looking within is the first step to knowing if you Are Living Your Best Life.
Where Do We Go Next
Comparing your life to others: It will probably help you to take notes on how you view your life compared to others.
Firstly, never compare your life to another soul. Why? Because they are not you. You are unique, you have your own talents, expertise, and strong will.
You do not want to be like another soul, ever. That does not mean that you do not see the quality of other people’s lives, it just means that their life and circumstances are different.
What comes first in your life: Does your family always come first? Meaning do you live just to please those you have allowed to control you when you are home? We are not talking about neglecting family.
However, are you saving some time just for yourself? Is it time to reflect on what your soul needs? Do you take the time to have a little silence while you are in the shower, or do you rush through your shower to make sure that everyone is in bed and asleep first?
Satisfaction in your career: Do you love what makes you get up every day? Your job, your position, your achievements, and your goals.
Are you satisfied with your progression in your career or do you need to step it up a bit? Are you truly happy with what you are accomplishing on your job each day?
Is one of your main goals to have an outstanding career? Become the president of your company? Do you go to work early, stay late, and work weekends? Do you worry more about your job than you do anything else?
What could you change to have more balance? Would you if you could?
That is the main question and a question that many people need to ask themselves. If you die from a heart attack, stroke, or have an accident on the way home at 12:00 a. m.; would your position in your career really matter?
Are you living in an automatic mode of habit: Habits are hard to break. One often thinks that what they are doing is essential to a good life where everyone is judging you as the most faithful person alive.
You take care of your family, you have a successful career, and you manage your life like clockwork.
However, if you were to look inside your heart, what would you find?
Looking Within To Evaluate If You Are Living Your Best Life – and find some answers
If you were to look inside your heart, what would you find?
When we begin to feel lost or confused about various aspects of our lives, our first instinct is to search for direction. We feel sure that the answers we need are out there somewhere, and finding them will help us to know the right way to turn.
While seeking advice and guidance from others can be helpful at times, it is not always the best way to help ourselves. Rather than relying on someone else to tell us our truth, we can instead choose to look within and find the answers inside ourselves. Each of us has been given the gift of looking within that will never steer us wrong.
When looking within ourselves there is not a pushy, feeling. However, our hearts and soul will not speak up unless we slow down, and seek how we truly feel inside. When we finally open our hearts and minds to hear what our inner self has to say, the wisdom will begin to flow freely and our lives will begin to change for the better.
So, how do we tap this wealth of wisdom? Is there a request form we need to fill out somewhere? No, it’s even easier than that, thank goodness.
These Are Tips to Help You Connect …with your inner guidance and how to use them to create your best life:
1) Create a Harmonious Forum – our inner guidance flourishes in peaceful, quiet surroundings. If you’ve got a lot of noise and chaos around you, you won’t be able to tap in and hear the wisdom waiting for you.
Try to find a quiet place where you can relax so that you have a calm mind. You can also surround yourself with beauty by bringing in some fresh flowers, going into the garden, adding some scented candles or incense, or even some soothing artwork. Whatever will help put you in a calm, peaceful mood.
2) Look Within And Find The Silence– if you’re doing this for the first time, this can be tricky at first. You might wonder what exactly you’re supposed to be turning “toward,” or focusing on. The answer is simple: nothing. Focus on nothing. Simply close your eyes and turn your attention inward, to the silence within you.
Random thoughts will probably keep popping in, but gently push them back out and return your attention to the silence.
3) Listen for Wisdom – if you’ve got a specific situation you’re struggling with, this would be a good time to think about it. Try to do so without judgment, and without trying to come to any conclusions.
Just ponder the issue and practice acceptance for what it is at this moment. Then ask yourself, “What would be the best course of action for me at this time?”
Consider the possibilities before you, and think about how each one makes you feel. Most often, you will notice a difference between something that feels right, and something that feels wrong.
4) Let the Solution Materialize – if you don’t receive any insights initially, put the issue aside for a while. By going through this process, you’ve already tapped into your inner guidance and asked for help.
Even if the answer doesn’t appear immediately, it will eventually, and in many experiences, it doesn’t take long! Just make an effort to stay open to the answer when it arrives.
It will usually arrive in a flash of inspiration or insight that makes you say, “Ah-ha!” Or perhaps it will be more along the lines of a subtle gut feeling, where you just know that one particular course of action “feels” right.
5) Act from the Heart – once you know what you need to do, act with confidence. Don’t let worries or fears hold you back. Believe that your inner guidance knows what’s best for you, and move forward with courage. Remember that there are truly no right or wrong paths in life, only experiences that we can learn from. By at least examining your options and considering which path is right for you at this time, you are making a wiser decision than you would otherwise.
Time To Consider
At all times, strive to be your own master. There is nothing wrong with seeking knowledge and insight from others, but you aren’t bound to mindlessly follow where they lead, either. You have the ability to find your own way and decide what’s best for you. In your quest for knowledge, you will come across information that feels right to you, and information that doesn’t seem to make sense. Use discernment and understand that there are many truths. You just have to find yours.
We would love to hear from you and we will not spam your email.